Durable Value: An Investor's Podcast
Building a Best-in-Class Team
March 02, 2022
Joe and Ryan share how they've built a team that challenges them daily.
In this episode:
- How to create an environment that fosters mentorship.
- Being realistic about one’s own shortcomings
- Why we keep our core values at the forefront of decision-making
- Why we pursue “stunning colleagues” that challenge one another
- How to foster continued learning
- How approaching internship programs can create a talent funnel
- What cross-functional shadowing is and how we’re employing it
- What “mentoring up” means
- Why it’s important to blend business and community goals
- Reflecting on how mentorship affected our outlook